Advertise your business here on Tech Titan's web site. Contact Amy Alexander for options and pricing at 972-792-2862 or email@example.com.
Click the links below to learn more about our advertising options:
- Enhanced Member Listing
- Tech Titans weekly email calendar
- Banner Advertisements
- Guest writer
- Tech Titans weekly TechInsights newsletter
- Tech Titans website calendar and job postings
The Tech Titans Connection LinkedIn group is open, though postings will only be approved for members. If you think you have a topic that would be of interest to the membership, you can post to the LinkedIn group Tech Titans Connection. Items must be submitted for approval, and will be declined if they are strictly promotional for your company or for an organization that is an Tech Titans competitor.Click here to access the group.
Articles and member news may be placed in the newsletters, and are subject to editing and available space. Advertising in the Tech Titans weekly email calendar may be placed for $150 per week ($100 for members). Ads include a logo and up to 25 words, subject to Tech Titans staff editing. Ads, unfortunately, won't be sent for review, though will be rerun for free in case of any Tech Titans errors. Camera ready jpgs may also be sent. Aim for a horizontal ad, around 460w x 60h size. Send submissions to Amy Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Main Business Directory Search page
- Particular Business categories
- Other miscellaneous pages (Hot Deals, Events, etc)
Contact Amy Alexander at email@example.com for more information.
While the weekly calendar is reserved for Tech Titans events only, articles and member news may be placed in the newsletters subject to space and editing. Visit our Guest Writer page for details at http://techtitans.org/pages/GuestWriter.
To advertise in the weekly Tech Titans newsletter, Tech Insights, please access the media kit online at http://mk.multibriefs.com/MediaKit/Pricing/mtbc.
Upload your enhanced profile information onto your organizations web site and stand out from the crowd in your business categories, in search results and as a community leader. A few of the benefits as follows:
- Priority placement in your business categories
- Search results description, logo, and website link
- Unlimited search keywords, 5 highlights with linked text
- Large 1600 character description, logo, map link, social networks
- Up to 15 photos, and link to YouTube videos
- Clean mobile friendly version of enhanced profiles
An enhanced directory listing costs $50/year. Contact Amy Alexander to set up.
Tech Titans members may submit up to 3 events per year to Tech Titans online calendar on the home page. Non-Tech Titans events are noted with an asterisk (*) and are subject to Tech Titans staff editing and approval. Events that conflict with Tech Titans events will not be approved. Email Amy Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the status of your submission. For instructions on how to create your own event online, see below.
How to create your own event for the Tech Titans website calendar
1. Login to your account. Make sure you are the primary rep by checking for all the menu options. If you have less than 8 options at the top of the screen (as below), you are not the primary representative for your company. To correct this issue, please contact email@example.com.
2. If you are the primary rep, select the “Event” option from the menu, or job postings in the left column.
3. In the new screen (below), click on the blue “Add an Event” button in the top left corner.
4. Fill out the information for your event, including a title, date and time. Some examples of other information you may include are:
- Fee information
- Contact email
- Event website
- Photos and images (including logo)
- YouTube video
- Google maps location
5. You may save your event as a draft or submit your event for approval by clicking the “Submit for Approval” button (below). All events must be approved by a staff member before they will be posted.
6. A new screen will appear confirming that your submission was successful. To check on the status of your submission, contact Amy Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-792-2862.