Analytics & Insights Forum
Analytics & Insights Forum committee
A benefit of Tech Titans membership is participation in Forum planning committees:
- Enhance your professional network with other Tech Titans members invested in analytics & insights
- Develop contacts with speakers and panelists that are leaders and experts in their fields
- Chair or moderate programs in front of the Analytics & Insights Forum audience
The committee meets monthly on the second Friday at 11:30 am. Forum events are held 4 to 6 times a year.
The mission of the Analytics & Insights Forum is to bring together functional and technical experts to:
- advance the knowledge and understanding of how data is used
- identify solutions and use cases
- encourage the growth of the analytics community in North Texas
Data can be hard to process or manage for both technology and non-technology companies. What to do with the information, how to govern it and how to analyze it to make the everyday decision-making process more strategic and critically successful are driving the needs for industry experts to share their stories and solutions.
Our goal is to give you a place to network, explore use cases, and drive partnership and the promotion of data analytics. We achieve this goal by holding 4 to 6 events per year, open to the public, and participating in the annual Tech Titans Expo.
Check out the speakers and topics we've featured in years past.
Stay tuned for upcoming events happening this summer
April 28, 2020
Paola Saibene and Shawn Tuma discussed Data privacy in analytics during the COVID-19 pandemic: How do we balance privacy vs. the need for information?