Analytics & Insights Forum
The mission of the Analytics & Insights Forum is to bring together functional and technical experts to:
- advance the knowledge and understanding of how data is used
- identify solutions and use cases
- encourage the growth of the analytics community in North Texas
Data can be hard to process or manage for both technology and non-technology companies. What to do with the information, how to govern it and how to analyze it to make the everyday decision-making process more strategic and critically successful are driving the needs for industry experts to share their stories and solutions.
Our goal is to give you a place to network, explore use cases, and drive partnership and the promotion of data analytics. We achieve this goal by holding 4 to 8 events per year, open to the public, on 2nd & 4th #TechTuesdays. Check the calendar for upcoming #TechTuesday and other events.
All forums can participate in the annual Tech Titans Expo.
A benefit of Tech Titans membership is participation in Forum teams:
- Enhance your professional network with other Tech Titans members invested in analytics & insights
- Develop contacts with speakers and panelists that are leaders and experts in their fields
- Chair or moderate programs in front of the Analytics & Insights Forum audience
The committee meets monthly on the second Friday at 11:30 am. Forum events are held 4 to 6 times a year. To join the Analytics & Insights team, fill out our volunteer form.
If you are interested in sponsoring the Tech Titans Analytics & Insights Forum, please contact us.
Check out the speakers and topics we've featured in years past.
stay tuned for upcoming events
March 9, 2021
Establishing data literacy in support of a data-driven organization
View a recording of the event:
April 28, 2020
Data privacy in analytics during the COVID-19 pandemic:
How do we balance privacy vs. the need for information?