Analytics & Insights Forum
Analytics & Insights Forum
It's been said that it's not the transmission of data that is the primary issue, but what to do with the data once it arrives at its designated landing point. Given the data arrives in a variety of methods and sizes, it can be hard to process or manage. So both technology and non-technology companies are being challenged with the management of information. What to do with the information, how to govern it, and how to analyze it to make the everyday decision making process more strategic and critically successful are driving the needs for industry experts to share their stories and solutions.
The Analytics & Insights Forum will bring together functional and technical experts to advance the knowledge and understanding of how data is used, identify solutions and use cases, and encourage the growth of the business intelligence and analytics community in North Texas.
Stay tuned for our 2019 events
The Analytics & Insights Steering Committee meets every 4th Friday of the month
11:30 am - 1 pm
Tech Titans board room
411 Belle Grove Dr. Richardson 75080
Tech Titans members only
- Scaling data science without hiring an army of data scientists - Tips from the trenches - Surnjani Djoko, principal data scientist,Wells Fargo, Nutan Ranoliya, solutions architect, AT&T, K C Tung, principal data scientist, AT&T Xandr, Joe Dorsey, assistant VP chief data office, AT&T, Mayur Ranoliya, service delivery director, Ericsson North America Region Customer Support
- Using predictive analytics in sports - Edward Egros, Weekend Sports Anchor, Fox 4
- Communicating complex product and company information: Pitfalls and best practices - Michael Guillory, Worldwide Brand Communications, Texas Instruments, and Randy Krum, CEO, InfoNewt
- Customer experience (CX) analytics and data driven customer experience - Diane Magers, CEO, Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA), Jaime Chambron, VP of Customer Engagement, NTT DATA, Vamsee Reddy, Director of Analytics & Research, Intuit, Sheilon King, Director of Data Insights Customer Touchpoints, AT&T, and Tommy Nicholson, Senior Manager of Business Planning and Analytics, Citi
- Using artificial intelligence and machine learning to create personalized messaging and customer experience - Sherif Mityas, SVP of Strategy and Brand Initiatives and CIO, TGI FRIDAYS
- Best practices in communicating data and insights - Seemit Sheth, Head of Data Science, Capital One, Jeff Rosenfeld, VP Customer Insight and Analytics, The Neiman Marcus Group, Abhishek Goel, SVP Data Solutions, Citi, Adam Gaspar, AVP Data Insights, AT&T, Rob Schneider, Creative Director, Dallas Business Journal
- What's your social media worth? - Stan Woodward, CEO, MVPindex
- Diagnosis=Terminal: Why IT won't survive this round and our journey to change the future with platforms and data - James Altendorf, Director, Enterprise Performance, Intelligence, Content, and Knowledge Solutions, Sabre
- Big Data: Profits and pitfalls - Brian Kenjarski, MD, MBA, FACEP, VP, Chief Medical Information Officer, Methodist Health System, Eric Swayne, Sr., Director of Fan Engagement, Funimation, Marc Michels, VP, Software Solution Sales, Acuity Brands, and Robert W. Kantner, Partner, Jones Day
- Predictive analytics top optimize the top and bottom line - Steve Roemerman, Chairman & CEO, Lone-Star Analysis
- The smart building revolution - Greg Fasullo, CEO, ENTOUCH, and Neal Sivie, VP Smart Buildings Solutions IFM Americas, Jones Lang Lasalle
- Invisible and effective BI in retail banking - Julie Hamrick, Founder & CEO, and Thom Suhy, Manager of Client Engagement, Ignite Sales, Inc.
- How business intelligence & analytics is used by Texas Instruments to optimize its manufacturing process - Vishal Mehra, Chief IT Architect, Texas Instruments
- Beyond the customer - enabling new journeys via analytics - Bryce Engelbrecht, Senior Vice President of the Data Solutions and Analytics Group, iQor
- Adapting marketing to the new customer journey - Damian Fernandez-Lamela, Senior Director Global Marketing Analytics, Fossil Group
- Just what the doctor ordered: Innovation-enabled sales effectiveness - Scott Albright, Vice President IT, Commercial & Latin America Beverages, Dr. Pepper Snapple Group
- Business intelligence symposium/ Tech Industry Luncheon - Paul Ingram, Principal Data Scientist, HugeData; Urmil Shah, Senior Software Engineer, Texas Instruments, Bryce Engelbrecht, SVP, iQor, Matt Dugan, Director of Data Insights, AT&T, Allison Cerra, Vice President, Marketing, EG Americas, Hewlett-Packard
- Business intelligence squared: Build vs. buy for data visualization, where do you start, data or tool? - Bob Bloem, Business Analytics Practice Area Lead, Slalom Consulting; Asif Masood, Consultant, Anji Technologies; Dan Hooper, Principal, ISI; Jeff Dillenburg, AIM, National Solution Director; Moderator- Robert Bell, Delivery Consultant, Hitachi Consulting
- Analysis of big vs. rich healthcare data - Richard Gilder, MR RN-BC, Nursing Analysis Champion, Office of Patient Safety, Baylor Scott & White Health
- Big data's big value: What, why, how - Dan Hooper, Principal, ISI
For Tech Titans Analytics & Insights Forum leadership or sponsorship opportunities, please contact Paul Bendel, SVP programs or call 972-792-2854.
For Tech Titans membership, please contact Drew Snow, VP member services or call 972-792-2855.