Award sponsor info
Date of event: Wednesday, Jan. 19
Here are the elements we need from you (if part of your sponsorship):
- video roll in
- ad for program
- event: # tickets/contacts the month of the event
We’ve developed a Facebook page just for the Awards Gala. The goal will be to post there (finalist announcements, ways to get your employees involved).
Intro award video roll-ins for sponsors
These are 30-second, graphic-heavy spots for the award presentations featuring your branding elements. Here are some elements to supply to Michael Boyer at MarketScale. Please contact Michael to schedule a time for your spokesperson to record a video opening by Friday, Nov 5.
See a sample from last year on our YouTube channel.
- Award announcement video
- Showcase the company and demonstrate why this sponsorship is important. You supply the content, though we can do a consult to help edit your script if needed (Amy Alexander with Tech Titans)
- MarketScale has studios to shoot. They are downtown.
- Brand assets
- Most up to date logo (.png, .eps, Ai or similar format) as well as any fonts you use
- Any high-resolution brand images you frequently use in marketing communications
- If you have any brand guidelines, they will cover most of what we need
- Any additional content you frequently use in marketing collateral
- Images, photos, graphics/animations, company videos
Ads for program
View last year's program for samples of program ads.
Submissions are due by Friday, Dec. 3 to Amy Alexander with Tech Titans
Ads should be four color, no bleed, high res/print PDF or .eps (You can generally tell high res by the file size. Anything less than 200KB on a jpg, and there are concerns. You don’t want your ad to pixelate.)
Here are ad sizes:
Quarter page (1/4) is 3.75” squared
1/3 page is 7.5” x 2.25” horizontal
½ page is 7.5” x 3.75” horizontal
full page is 8.5” x 8.5”