Design & Manufacturing
Design and Manufacturing Forum
Tech Titans Design and Manufacturing Forum targets multiple industry sectors including military, medical, industrial and telecom and will focus programs on design, manufacturing, emerging technologies, electronics, plastics and metal fabrication.
The focus audience includes engineers and engineering manager. researchers and supply chain managers
To provide Tech Titans Members & prospective members with hardware design & manufacturing information and a local network of technology professionals that will help improve their products.
Friday, June 21, 2019
2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Location: All Axis Machining Metal Fabricators
4825 Top Line Drive
Dallas, TX 75247
Robotics at All Axis Machining
Join us to see cobots in action. The All Axis Robotics manufacturing facility will open its doors for us to see how collaborative robots work with humans to bridge the workforce shortage in today's roaring economy.
- Touch Panel Display or PCAP: a touchy story - Featuring Tony Gray, director, PCAP Touch Technology, DAWAR Technologies, Inc.
- Creating a new cocktail of RFID, LPR, and Blockchain to bring IoT to the supply chain: Tour of Wavetrix - Featuring Jim Kokal, CEO, Wavetrix
- Toyota Quality Culture and Mindset - with lab tour - Nate Moran, General Manager, Toyota Motor North America Quality
- From prototypes to end-use: Leveraging 3D printing in your manufacturing process - Doug Walker, Sales Executive, MLC-Cad
- Tour of the Richland College Technology, Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing (TEAM) Center: - Featuring Kory Goldammer, Ph.D, Lead Faculty in Engineering Technology, Richland College
- Tour of UTDesign Studio - Featuring Rod Westergard, Asst Dean Corporate Relations, UTDallas and Pete Poorman, Director of Corporate Relations,UTDallas
- From Concept to Reality: Tour of Paragon Innovations - Featuring Mike Wilkinson, Owner/CEO, Paragon Innovations and senior staff of the Paragon Innovations Team