Design & Manufacturing
Design and Manufacturing Fourm
Tech Titans Design and Manufacturing Forum targets multiple industry sectors including military, medical, industrial and telecom and will focus programs on design, manufacturing, emerging technologies, electronics, plastics and metal fabrication.
The focus audience includes engineers and engineering manager. researchers and supply chain managers
To provide Tech Titans Members & prospective members with hardware design & manufacturing information and a local network of technology professionals that will help improve their products.
Thursday, October 25
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
300 Municipal Dr., Richardson 75080
Creating a new cocktail of RFID, LPR, and Blockchain to bring IoT to the supply chain
Featuring Jim Kokal, CEO, Wavetrix
While many are focused on IoT technology related to Smart Cities applications or on connected vehicles, the marriage of IoT and the supply chain is quickly beginning to differentiate itself. Tracking products such as produce or pharmaceuticals as it moves from the farm/manufacturer to the consumer/patient offers increased safety and efficiency across the supply chain. Come hear about how RFID, Low Power Radios, and Blockchain when combined together can drive these changes.
- From prototypes to end-use: Leveraging 3D printing in your manufacturing process - Doug Walker, Sales Executive, MLC-Cad
- Toyota Quality Culture and Mindset - with lab tour - Nate Moran, General Manager, Toyota Motor North America Quality
- Tour of the Richland College Technology, Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing (TEAM) Center: - Featuring Kory Goldammer, Ph.D, Lead Faculty in Engineering Technology, Richland College
- Tour of UTDesign Studio - Featuring Rod Westergard, Asst Dean Corporate Relations, UTDallas and Pete Poorman, Director of Corporate Relations,UTDallas
- From Concept to Reality: Tour of Paragon Innovations - Featuring Mike Wilkinson, Owner/CEO, Paragon Innovations and senior staff of the Paragon Innovations Team