New member orientation
Meet other new Tech Titans® members at our one-hour new member orientation lunch. Our Member Services VP Bill Ballard and the Member Services Team will walk you through the opportunities with Tech Titans over a working lunch in our board room. Contact Bill Ballard for the next available date. Welcome to Tech Titans!
Tech Titans logo use
One of the advantages of being a member of Tech Titans is the recognition that your business supports the North Texas technical community. If you are a member of Tech Titans, we urge you to post the Tech Titans logo on your website or in printed materials.
To embed this logo in your website, email, or blog,
Copy and paste the following code :
<a href="http://www.techtitans.org" target="_blank" >
<img src="https://wordpressstorageaccount.blob.core.windows.net/wp-media/wp-content/uploads/sites/617/2018/04/TechTitans_sm.png" width="200" /></a>
If you are creating printed materials and would like a Tech Titans logo, contact us.
How to create your own event for the Tech Titans website calendar
1. Login to your account. Make sure you are the primary rep by checking for all the menu options. If you have less than 8 options at the top of the screen (as below), you are not the primary representative for your company. To correct this issue, please contact email@example.com.
2. If you are the primary rep, select the “Event” option from the menu, or job postings in the left column.
3. In the new screen (below), click on the blue “Add an Event” button in the top left corner.
4. Fill out the information for your event, including a title, date and time. Some examples of other information you may include are:
- Fee information
- Contact email
- Event website
- Photos and images (including logo)
- YouTube video
- Google maps location
5. You may save your event as a draft or submit your event for approval by clicking the “Submit for Approval” button (below). All events must be approved by a staff member before they will be posted.
6. A new screen will appear confirming that your submission was successful. To check on the status of your submission, contact us.
How to create a job posting
Search for your ideal candidate here on the Tech Titans website. Job postings are free for members. For details and instructions, see below. Contact us for questions or concerns.
1. Login to your account. Make sure you are the primary representative by checking for all the menu options. If you have fewer than eight options at the top of the screen (as below), you are not the primary rep for your company. To correct this issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If you are the primary rep, select “Job Postings” in the left menu.
3. In the new screen (below), select the blue button “Add Job Posting” in the top right corner.
4. Fill out the following information for your job posting:
- Job description
- Contact information
- Time frame (in weeks) for listing
- Category (e.g., computers or telecommunications)
- Website for company or position
- Image (optional)
5. You may save your job posting as a draft or submit your event for approval by clicking the “Submit for Approval” button at the bottom of the page (shown below). All job postings must be approved by a staff member before they will be posted.
6. A new screen will appear confirming that your submission was successful (below). To check on the status of your submission, contact us.
*If you see a full menu but are still encountering issues, you may not have primary status. Please contact the Tech Titans office to rectify this issue.↩