How to use your Tech Titans® member website
The MIC (Member Information Portal) is a member portal to keep your online directory listing updated, register for events, pay invoices, communicate with other members, and post different kinds of content to members and the public. You can input as many employees as you want into the MIC where employees can communicate with other members. Individual members and reps can update their personal information and request to be included in the Individual directory listing on the website.
1. Log in at the top right of the Tech Titans home page.
2. Click the Account Settings drop-down menu in the top right corner to update your personal profile.
3. Select Personal Information.
4. Keep your profile updated with your most current contact information.
5. In the Display Preferences section, you can select how much information you want to display to members and in the public online directory. You also can enter Tech Titans group membership and your social network membership.
6. To be listed on the Individuals page, click on Groups/Interests, and under Programs, select “Individuals.”
7. If you are a corporate member, the Company section offers numerous ways to promote your business and engage with other Tech Titans members: company website, logos, map, social networks, etc.
8. Other sections of the MIC include the on-line directory. Individual members are listed in the “Individual” category. Corporate members can select from numerous industry categories. Individuals within a corporate membership may also select to have their personal information listed in the Individuals listing as well.
9. Members also can search for and register for events.
10. Finally, you can pay your membership dues and event registrations through the billing option.
6. A new screen will appear confirming that your submission was successful. To check on the status of your submission, contact Amy Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-792-2862.
*If you see a full menu but are still encountering issues, you may not have primary status. Please contact Tech Titans to rectify this issue.↩