The Talent Team’s STEM Workforce Initiative
We’re building the future workforce, the next generation of Tech Titans. To date, we’ve delivered 15,000 inspirational experiences, introducing kids to STEM careers through panels, speed mentoring, STEM camps, facility tours, engineering challenges and events for school counselors.
In 2020, the STEM Talent Team quickly responded to unimagined circumstances by pivoting from successful face-to-face events to the virtual world, including:
- The STEM Challenge initiative, where students can earn grocery gift cards for their families by researching and responding to STEM questions.
- Our Diversity and Successful Women in Engineering panels are now delivered virtually, making it easier than ever for volunteers to participate.
- The fourth annual STEM Video Contest sponsored by State Farm is underway with expanded online resources for teachers and parents.
Connect with kids, change lives, change the world:
- Share your STEM career experience and passion with students
- Host a virtual event or STEM Challenge Question
- Become a corporate sponsor
All employees of Tech Titans member companies are eligible to volunteer.
Join us! Contact Tech Titans STEM Director Dave Galley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 469-951-8239.