- Pamela Arora - Children's Health in Dallas
- Leah Miller - Medical City Healthcare
- Sherif Mityas - TGI Friday's
- Barry Shurkey - NTT DATA Services
- Ali Abolmaali - The University of Texas at Arlington
- Patrick Antaki - Evergaze Technology LLC
- BALANCED Media | Technology
- Rahul Saini - Zyvex Labs
Lunch Corp FirstNet
Hear 5-minute overview of this winner of the corporate innovation award 2018 talk about how AT&T is helping create a dedicated communication network for first responders.
Tyler Technologies envisions Connected Communities, which feature networks allowing departments to access and share data across agencies and jurisdictional boundaries.
Pieces Technologies is focused on improving patients’ lives and outcomes in the hospital and the community. Ruben Amarasingham
- Matt Clark - Valify
- Javier Garcia-Gomez - Ericsson
- Anthony Goonetilleke - Amdocs
- Kim Keating - AT&T
Tech Titans of the Future - University Level
- Texas A&M University – Commerce, Data Analytics Faceoff
- The University of Texas at Arlington - EpICMavs
- The University of Texas at Dallas - Connect-Inspire-Guide Women in Technology Program
- The University of North Texas - Bug Wars
The Open ROADM Multisource Agreement (MSA) was founded by four companies including Fujitsu to develop industry-wide specifications for open network ecosystems.
5miles is a hyper local marketplace. It’s like the best of Craigslist meets Nextdoor with safety and security enhancements that no other marketplace has.
SevenTablets is a Dallas-based digital transformation company that focuses on mobile, augmented reality and machine learning technologies.
Community Hero & Investment Catalyst
See the presentation of the Community Hero and Investment Catalyst awards at Jones Day before the Gala.
- Anderson Merchandisers
- Callbox Storage, LLC
- Property Damage Appraisers, Inc. (missing)
- TGI Friday's
Nokia’s multi-band power amplifier and DAPD solution for next generation wireless systems allows up to three base stations to operate from one radio box instead of having a separate radio box for each band.
Bottle Rocket builds the highest quality connected lifestyle experiences for the world’s most discriminating brands. Peter Klayman Market Research Analyst