Become a sponsor for the prestigious Tech Titans Awards Gala!
This year we are producing a virtual event that we can broadcast to an exponential audience! As always we will and showcase the creators, innovators, adopters, executives and their companies here in North Texas who are leveraging technology in extraordinary ways and celebrate their accomplishments.
Sponsoring this high-profile, successful event will put your business in elite company with tremendous exposure to some of the world’s leading companies.
Deloitte has been a sponsor since the inaugural year of Tech Titans. The event has come a long way in those 15 years, but the one constant is the quality of the people and the companies that gather for this evening to celebrate our successes in the tech sector in North Texas. For Deloitte, being a part of Tech Titans is an opportunity for us to get exposure to these great companies. To put it simply it’s good for our business and some fun times too! — Skip Moore, Partner, Technology, Media and Telecommunications
• Universal access to the virtual event for your company's employees
• Invitation to a virtual happy hour with finalists
• Ability to introduce judges to candidates at virtual interviews
• Sponsor podcast
• Recognition on the event website
• Recognition in the event program
• Recognition from the podium and onscreen (major sponsors)
• Recognition in online event promotion
• Ability to provide swag for delivered party package
• Receive delivered party package for own watch party
• Inclusion in the winners archive at Techtitans.org
• Invitation to all associated events (pending sponsorship level)
• Gala Committee representation (members only)
• Sponsor priority for next year’s event
• Recognition in Tech Titans member communications
• DBJ ad post event recognition
• Ability to promote a sponsor event through Tech Titans email/website
Advertising in program— priority given to sponsors, but ad placements also taken. Sponsors may upgrade their advertising size with payment of the difference of their given ad.
1/4 page- $500; 1/3 page - $1,000; 1/2 page - $1,550; Full page - $2,500
Deadline for ad creative is Friday, Oct. 2. Send questions about the program to Amy Alexander, 972-792-2862.